• A knitted fabric with alternating raised and lowered rows. More elastic and durable than plain knits, they tend to fit the body and are used frequently in T-shirts, as well as for the trims of socks, sleeves, waists and necklines.
• Rib fabric is composed of straight and reverse stitches on after the other.
• They have a very distinct elasticity on the transverse side.
• Rib fabric has Longitudinal stretching feature.
• It keeps the body temperature in balance and warm as it holds air between the two knitted layers.